- Lay the scarf across the back of your neck and let it hang, but leave one side slightly longer than the other.
- Take the side that is longer and wrap it around your neck, moving it around your head in a counterclockwise motion. The scarf should end where you began turning it, now having a loop around the neck and the scarf ends hanging down across the chest on both sides.
- You can also stop the twist of the scarf end half way and leave one end hanging in front and one end down your back.
- Lay the scarf across the neck with the center at the middle of the back of the neck. This look is perfect for casual outfits, updating simple styles, and also is ideal for men and women alike.
Classic Flip for Men and Women
- Wrap around your neck.
- Fling one end of the scarf over one shoulder and leave the other one hanging.
Knotted Style for Men and Women
- Fold the scarf in half and hold it so you have the two loose ends in your right hand and the fold in your left hand.
- Raise it over your head and center it against the back of your neck.
- Take the loose ends and feed them through the loop that was created by the fold.
- Pull the loose ends to cinch the loop up towards your neck.
Once Around Knot
- Place the scarf around your neck so the two ends fall to the front and pull the right side so that it is a little longer.
- Cross the longer length over the shorter length and then wrap it behind the shorter length so again the short length is on your left and the long length on your right.
- Drape it loosely as though you haven’t the time to finish the job right, allowing one end to be longer than the other.
- Take the long end and bring it around your neck and let it fall over your chest. If the scarf is long enough, tie the two ends in a knot or warp the longer end around your neck again.
- Fold the scarf in half, corner to corner.
- Just tie a knot at the back of your neck and let the scarf hang at your chest.
Shoulder Shrug Style
Classic Shawl: The easiest way to wear your shawl in style and stay warm. Place the middle of the scarf high on your neck and let it drape around to each shoulder. It should be touching your frame all the way from your neck to just below the elbow on both sides.